Who we are
- Patchnet, Inc.was founded in 1998 to help businesses optimize their use of technology to gain the best results. Our leadership combined has almost 50 years of experience working in IT support and services.
- Today, Patchnet is a cloud focused solution provider. Our team of Azure specialists plan, build and manage infrastructure cloud solutions for small to mid-size businesses.
What we do
- Our technology consultants are focused on Network and System Infrastructures. This enables us to provide our clients with a stable foundation resulting in efficiency and the ability to achieve their business goals.
- As a Microsoft partner, we leverage our relationship with Microsoft to implement Azure and Microsoft 365 cloud solutions.
- The Patchnet team provides contracted support services to companies throughout the U.S. which includes Help Desk support, a Network Operations Center, Technical Account Management, Procurement and Professional Services.
Email: [email protected]
Our Leadership Team
Director of Client Services
Luis R. Martinez serves as Director of Client Services and has been a Partner since 2004. His focus is on providing clients tailored, strategic, infrastructure solutions.
Prior to joining the team, he held the position of Director of Corporate Development with Americatel Corporation - a U.S. based long distance telecom company.
His certifications include Sales and Consulting from Microsoft, Lenovo, Dell SonicWALL, and VMware. Luis has a Bachelor of Science from the University of Florida, Warrington School of Business.
Director of Technology
Matthew Ruda serves as Director of Technology and oversees infrastructure planning, professional services, and network operations. He has been a Partner since 2002. Matthew oversees the technology direction of Patchnet and its clients.
Prior to joining the firm, he held a management position at J&L Tech Services in Miami, Florida. He is certified with Microsoft, Cisco, Digium, SonicWall, Proxim, Network + and A+.
Director of Operations
Evan Martinez oversees operations and client fulfillment services. With more than 20 years of experience in IT and Telecommunications, Evan is responsible for Patchnet Help Desk operations and Field Services.
He founded Patchnet in 1998 with the goal of providing technology infrastructure solutions to clients in South Florida. Evan is a Microsoft Certified Professional.